- Full Day Attendance - Glacier View School
- Advertised through the Careers Office/School Announcements.
Job Readiness:The Job Readiness Certificate helps prepare students for employment through a combination of classroom instruction and practical activities over a 3 or 5 day workshop. Some of the topics covered include: - Application
- 'Life Skills' (dress, hygiene, etiquette)
- Identification of skills, attributes and core competencies
- How/where to look for a job
- Resume and cover letter writing
- WorksafeBC (rights and responsibilities of employers and employees)
- Employment Standards Act
- Financial planning
- Interview Skills
- Success in the workplace
- Communication skills
- Conflict resolution
Many opportunities available throughout the Year. Check with the Careers Office / School Announcements.